Konis lasting...

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Konis lasting...
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:36:28 -0500
My first set lasted about 45 seconds. Just got through restoring the Tiger
took it out and stood on it in the driveway. Due to MAJOR spring wrap up
both
shock rods got bowed like a banana. After finding out Koni wanted more to
repair
them then what I could buy new ones for I bought another set and a set of
traction
bars. The second set has lasted 3 years with no signs of leaks but this
Tiger is not
driven in rain snow etc. It has been run HARD on parking lots and Airports
though.

Doug