Re: toploader ???

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: Re: toploader ???
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 18:24:07 -0800

TigerCoupe@aol.com wrote:

> Steve, Scott, et al
>
> We've been over this before.  The wide ratio transmission used in MK II Tigers
> was the HEH-CF, not HEH-B as is commonly thought and published.  Look at the
> MK II transmission numbers listed in TIROST in The Book of Norman, or better
> yet, crawl under a MK II and look at the transmission tag.
>
> Dick Barker

Dick,

Thank you for the reminder. I am sure you and Norman are correct about the
markings.  I'll leave crawling under my Tiger till I get my jack back, and it
warms up a bit, but I will file your comments in my tech library for future
reference.

I was quoting the Sunbeam Tiger Factory Manual for the I.D.,  which may have
some
errors, as we all know.  My comments were mostly about ratios, and performance,
not I.D., so the Manual was as far as I researched it.

Have a good holiday,

Steve

--
                      < one first win, is all >