Re: Vanity plates

To: "louabbot" <louabbot@mail.ameritel.net>
Subject: Re: Vanity plates
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 10:16:09 -0800
Lou,

I have seen that here in CA as well, really cool...

Jan..

We need to have a web site where we all take a picture of our personal
plates, and mail them in, and post them on to the site, now that would be
fun...
If anyone is interested, I will be HAPPY to make such a page available on my
site, you send me the picture, and I will put them up...

Let me know if there is an interest, or not...

FUUNNNNBEAMING in to the 21st century...