inquiry 122898b

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inquiry 122898b
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 07:46:52 -0500
Rande Bellman wrote:
*Is anyone being conscientious enough to compile the Tiger news group
*tech tips similar to how CAT compiled the Shop Notes and TE/AE did the
*Sunbeam Survivor?

I'm repeating myself, but, yeah, I've been saving tech hints off the
List since late 1995. The problem is determining what _is_ a Tech Hint,
and whether the info supplied is correct or not. I think I'm at about
3/4 meg in Microsoft Word so far. BTW, I wonder when Volume II of the
Survivor is going to come out?

James E. Pickard wrote:
*Changed the oil, filter, plugs, wires, cap and rotor today.  First time

*for all of the above.

Hope that's 1st time for you, not the car, or that's some really old
oil!  :-)

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP