inquiry 122998a

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inquiry 122998a
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:32:38 -0500
James E. Pickard wrote:
*Anybody have the name and e-mail address of the gentleman in
*Fredricksburg, TX with the Sunbeam parts?  I changed computers and lost

*all my old e-mail addresses.  Thanks.

When I started saving "tech hints", I kept sources, too. Now, along with
Word documents called "Tiger cooling", "Tiger suspension", etc., I have
"Tiger parts sources". Found the following in there, it might be what
you're asking about: