Sunbeam Calendar Address

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sunbeam Calendar Address
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:13:50 -0500
Here is the info on the Sunbeam calendar.  Once again, I am buying one, NOT
running the project.  All I know is what I forwarded.

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris S. Mottram/AMPAC/ECCI on 01/07/99
09:12 AM ---------------------------

Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com> on 01/06/99 09:23:59 PM

Please respond to Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com>

To:   alpines@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Chris S. Mottram/AMPAC/ECCI)
Subject:  Calendar Address

My last post on the calendar led to numerous requests for the address.
Assuming there may be others who didn't e-mail me, here it is:

Classic Photo Grafx
2 Ashley Drive
Amesbury, MA 01913

The price is $20 per calendar.  Postage is included.  For those who
missed it the first time around, this will be a professionally prepared
calendar, approximately 8 x 12 with one big picture per month and maybe
some smaller ones.  It will be nice, but because of the high per unit
costs for such a small run, it will not be on the level of the TE/AE
calendars of a few years ago.  It will start with Feb. 99 and run 12 or
13 months.  Deadline for orders is January 15.  I'm hoping that they
will be delivered around the 1st of February.

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine
1968 Marcos GT