RE: Rare Tiger for sale

To: "Jeff Howarth" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Rare Tiger for sale
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 11:58:08 -0800

A Blue-White stripe Cobra 427-SC, chrome roll bar and all.  Very few of
these made.  This one had a grand total of 50 (fifty) miles on it.  It was
appropriately priced at $500,000.  Makes that pre production Tiger look
like a bargain.

Steve

(Anyone got a half mil laying around.  Would you even dare put a mile on
it?)

Steve,

If I had that kind of bread to blow, yes I would buy it.  And, I would drive
it too.  Only after I had an appropriate party go completely through it.  A
car of that age with only 50 miles on it is essentially RUINED for lack of
driving.  Every bit of rubber, seals, gaskets and bearings would have to be
replaced.  IMHO, having a car like that and not putting at LEAST 500 miles
per year on it is really criminal as well as deleterious to the value of the
car.

Let the flames begin......

Allan
B9472373