Aluminum Air Cleaner Housing

To: tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Aluminum Air Cleaner Housing
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:57:32 -0800 (PST)
I was looking in the "Mustangs Unlimited" catalog and noticed that they
have a reproduction cobra air cleaner that looks a lot like the tiger unit.
And it is available plain (without the cobra logo).  They also have a
repo. "roadster oil pan"  aluminum 7 1/2 quart with Tiger on it.  And they
have the tiger aluminum valve covers plus they have a repo. of the original
chromed valve covers that came on the tiger.  They also have a cobra 4v
high rise dual plane intake manifold (just like mine, darn and I thought it
was valuable).  Any way this is a catalog worth having, IMHO. You can order
it free from their web site.

http://www.mustang-unl.com/

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie