Re: back againboundary="part0_916261684_boundary"

To: <TigerCoupe@aol.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: back againboundary="part0_916261684_boundary"
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:20:31 -0800
    Knowing this list, and that THIS car (The Miles car) is just an Alger,
won't he be shunned like the rest?

Naaa  Just kidding!  this car is more like one of the Birth Parents of the
Adopted child of Lord Rootes himself......Sniff Sniff, I get all misty
eyed.......Dam it, where the Kleenex!

Rich
(plotting my evil return to British ownership)