RE: Old Worn Out 260 sml blk

To: "Dennis Crimmins" <Crimmins@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Old Worn Out 260 sml blk
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:52:03 -0800
Dennis,

Don't laugh....those Falcon's have quite a following, and $400 is a pretty
good deal, IMHO.

If nothing more, I might know of someone down here in San Diego who might be
very interested in the leftovers once you remove the tired 260.  My
suspicion is that the CO may not know that these old rides are pretty
popular in some sets.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373