Re: Frozen Engine?

To: Dclark@microcide.com
Subject: Re: Frozen Engine?
From: Phil Dear <Phil.Dear@ncal.kaiperm.org>
Date: 19 Jan 1999 09:58:59 -0800
I purchased my Tiger in 1994. It had been sitting in the previous owner's
garage for twenty years. I changed the water pump, rubber hoses, fuel filter,
oil, coolant, plugs, plug wires, etc..... amazingly, it started with a few
tries. The only thing I've done since then is rebuild the carb.  I think I've
spent more time on the brakes. So sometimes you get lucky.

Dclark@microcide.com on 01/18/99 04:21:00 PM