Re: Rear IRS redux

To: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear IRS redux
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:24:51 -0800
I was at Willow Springs race track on Dec 10-11 last year and Ford was there
testing out the new IRS Mustang. They had a complete car rolled over on its'
side and powder coated for inspection. It is a very nice setup. It will bolt
into the fox chassis. The only change from a stock Cobra was an additional 1.5
degrees of camber. It turned consistent laps at 1:37. This is only 3-4 sec's
slower than a raced prepped, vintage, "B" production Mustang, Cobra or Tiger
would run. I want one.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.