RE: Radiator

To: "Douglas Clark" <Dclark@microcide.com>, "Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Radiator
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:37:13 -0800
Doug,

Welcome to the list and Tiger ownership!

If you are "radiator-less" you will have to get one before we start talking
about cores and cooling.  On a minimum, you will need at least the side
tanks on each side of the radiator and the header tank that mounts on the
left side fender inside the engine compartment.

Once you get your hands on these items, e-mail me back privately and I will
send you a copy of what worked for me and a number of others on the list
with regard to keeping a Tiger relatively cool.

The other route to go is to have a completely new aluminum radiator built
for your car.  There is a fellow in Arizona that makes these for the Tiger,
so pay attention to any e-mails on this subject you get from Cullen Bennett.
A number of others on this list, including the "notorious" Dr. Palmer have
also chosen this route with great success.

Hope this is of assistance,

Regards,

Allan
B9472373