Fwd: Intakes

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Intakes
From: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:32:48 EST

--part0_916950769_boundary

In a message dated 1/21/99 2:31:58 PM Central Standard Time, KJENSSEN writes:

<< Hi Dave,

     I just went up to the edelbrock web page
<A HREF="http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/man_ford_289.html";>Ford Intake
Manifolds for 289-302 V8s</A>

     I see exactly what you were refering to regarding heights , and
measurements.

   Thanks for the input......need to do some evaluating !!!!!!!!

 Sincerely,
         KIRT JENSSEN    >>

--part0_916950769_boundary