Re: Koni-Kores

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Koni-Kores
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:57:42 -0500
I've got 4 very old and cruddy-looking Koni's. I was told that they are
rebuildable. I did break the tip off one of them when I took it off.They
do work and have no shaft rust. I saved them because I was told that
they are rebuildable, but I no longer have the address of the place that
does it. As I recall, the rebuilding price was very high. If anyone
wants them, does $5 or $10 each sound fair?? If that's too much,
whatever. I hate to chuck them out, but maybe they are not worth any
thing.
Al J.