Just some TIGER STUFF for fanatics..

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just some TIGER STUFF for fanatics..
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:42:59 -0800
Hi All,

My wife picked me up some great Shampoo the other day, made by Johnson &
Johnson, Endangered   collection, TIGER shampoo, SUPER stuff and has some
gorgeous tigers on the label.
I know some of you collect all kind of Tiger related stuff this is great...

Have a SUPER weekend, and Thanks to all for bidding on the EBAY stuff, it
all went and everyone is happy...(my wife especially as the trip to England
will happen)
More Sufi to come soon, I will post more by tomorrow..
Keep looking GREAT stuff...

Warm regards,          Jan...