Rally Tigers

To: "David Duncanson" <catsclaws@compuserve.com>
Subject: Rally Tigers
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:09:02 -0800
David:  Your info on '60's films still available on video in the UK is
interesting and I am sure other US folks would be interested in a listing.
The SpeedVision motorsports channel in the US has been showing many of
these under the "Legends of Motorsports" banner with Alan DeCadenet and
David Hobbs hosting.   As owner of a rally Austin Cooper 1071S as well as
the Tiger, I have been recording as many of the '60's rallies as possible.
The '65 Alpine and the '66 Acropolis have both been shown with their
glimpses of Tigers, but the best by far was the Rootes film of the '65
Monte even though a Mini beat the Tiger!
Let us know what is available in VHS.
Bill Rogers