Re: Conversion Talk

To: tigerpb@ids.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Conversion Talk
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 00:57:38 EST
In a message dated 2/3/99 3:27:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, tigerpb@ids.net
writes:

<< All this talk of engine swapping has got me bench racing again! Did anyone
 see the new Honda sportscar? Normally most Hondas rate a yawn with me, but
 the specs on this one are impressive. The car is rear wheel drive with a
 five speed. The 2 liter 4 cyl. is rated at 240 HP!
 OK, who's going to be first in line at the wrecking yard when one of these
 gets totaled? Can you imagine an all aluminum engine like this swapped into
 an LBC? A Hopine that'll kick butt! >>
And the engine redlines at 9000rpms!!!!!!!! that is my kind of fun