inquiry 020599a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 020599a
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:27:13 -0500
Bruce Richards wrote:
>I am leaking a small amount of fluid from my Tigers rear end.  I talked
>to a Vet and he suggested replacing the gasket.  Anyone have part #'s
or
>a source for me?

Related question: Mine's weeping a mite around the gasket too, and I
hope to have the entire assembly out of the car on Sunday. It won't go
back in until it's all rebuilt, new gaskets and seals, the rear disc kit
from Dale, LSD, and perhaps (!?) 3.07's. I'll want this to last a
loooong time. Well, my usual way of jacking up the rear of the car is to
roll the trolley jack until the saddle of the jack is directly under the
pumpkin, and then start pumping. Lifts both rear wheels together. Is
that bad for the car? Did I cause/aggrivate the leak?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com