Corroless Mystery and sighting

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Corroless Mystery and sighting
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:55:57 -0500
I got my quart of Corroless rust Stabilizer from Eastwood Co. today.
Interesting ingredients.  It is EXACTLY like this on the side of the can:
Contains: "Contents partially unknown," Tolulene (108-88-3), Acetone
(67-64-1), Methanol (67-56-1), and Propane/Isobutane (68-476-85-7).

Since the "known" contents are all all volitile solvents, the stuff that
remains on your car is an "unknown substance".   Sounds like something from
the X Files.

Part 2 -
I saw a white Alpine in Decatur, GA, on the way home today.  Is this anyone
on the list.  I thought I new all the Sunbeams around here (not many).
This would be only my third Sunbeam sighting outside of an event :-(

Chris