FAQ contents

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FAQ contents
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:15:03 -0700
OK, a FAQ sounds like a good idea. I guess the first thing would be to decide
what topics to cover. Here's my stab at a list:

1. A list of links.
2. Cooling - include popular radiator cores, rad shop references, rad and heater
hose crossreferences, etc, as well as a brief discussion of fans, air dams,
ventilation, etc.
3. Basic fraud detection. Note that an Alger is not a 'fraud' unless it carries
a Tiger JAL and VIN plate.
4. Engine/trans removal and installation methods.
5. Front crossmember R&R methods.
6. Front crossmember reinforcement methods (include where to reinforce as well
as a list of places to get it done)
7. Electrical tips and hints - common grounding problems/fixes, alternator
retro-fitting, etc.
More?

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca