RE: inquiry 021299b

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: RE: inquiry 021299b
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:55:43 -0800
>From what I've heard they are the least expensive out there right now at
$140 for the 14x6.  I've heard from people who bought them that they worked
out very well.  People who have bought the 13", however, have had to get the
offset adjusted by a shop - VB reportedly reimbursed them after much
contesting.  14" no problem though.  I actually am going to take a look this
weekend at a local Tiger owner's 15x7 wheels which he says fit perfect on s
stock tiger.  Shouldn't be a problem on my Alpine I assume.

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager
Wyse Technology
www.wyse.com