Re: Hardtop

To: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hardtop
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:51:16 EST
In a message dated 2/14/99 7:36:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, BOBCARNUT@aol.com
writes:

> Does anyone on the list know of a hardtop for sale? I'm looking for one for
>  our recently purchased Tiger. I want the "correct" one as available as an
>  accessory, not an after-market type. Any leads will be appreciated. Thanks!

Bob,
Sorry, I don't know of any hardtops for sale right now.  But as long as you're
looking, look for the correct top for your car.  Tops for B949XXXX cars have a
3-piece top-to-body seal under the rear, and a penny-sized button on the
quarter window latch.  Tops for B3820XXXX and B3821XXXX cars have a one piece
seal, a quarter-sized button, and tabs inside the rear window for the soft top
boot strap hooks.

Good luck!

Dick Barker