Re: Satellite Help Please - NO TIGER CONTENT

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Satellite Help Please - NO TIGER CONTENT
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 07:38:46 -0800 (PST)
>Rob,
>
>Forget the big dish, go to the 18inch DSS Direct TV dish, free usually after
>rebate offer, check at Good Guys or Fry's electronics special offers
>tomorrow..
>
>Go get it and about 1 hr installation time, and Speedvision will be on @
>your home..
>
>Jan..

Jan I have a big dish, C-band, and would not have one of those small
dishes.  You can't move them and none of the channels are in the clear
(Free).  Those small dishes are no different than the cable and there's
nothing free about them.   Someone else is choosing what channels you can
watch.  I get movies and lots of network stations for free.  And I choose
what channels I want to watch.   Just my two cents worth.

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie