Time is running out for the SOS Spring Thing

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time is running out for the SOS Spring Thing
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:54:46 -0000
Attention Sunbeamers: The Holliday Inn  has changed the deadline to Feb. 26
as the last day you can reserve a room for the  TE/AE-- SOS SPRING THING And
get the $69 room rate-- Call Holiday Inn phone # 904-738-5200 mention SOS to
get the club rate. From the way things are looking,  we may out number MGBs
,for the first time at a British Car Show!! If you need registration forms
let me know ASAP .--- Ed Esslinger  Deep South Rep TE/AE