Re: 7000 RPM tach

To: "Waybright, Stephen" <Stephen.Waybright@COMPAQ.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 7000 RPM tach
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:45:19 -0800 (PST)
>Was there a FOMOCO high carbon steel scatter-shield used for sanctioned
>racing? How about for the 6 bolt pattern which I'm switching to with the
>302? If so, are they readily available anywhere?

"Mustangs Unlimited" shows a "Cobra" bell housing and I quote from the add:

"Excellant reproduction of the over the counter "scatter shield" available
for the 289 and 302 engines w/ 6 bolt pattern.  Cast Iron construction with
"cobra" lettering.  price $499.00"

they also have the Bell housing plate for $49.95 and

a Bell housing adapter plate that converts from top loader bolt pattern to
T-5 bolt pattern for $124.95

Not cheap stuff but if you need it!!  (www.mustangsunlimited.com)

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie