shift 2.5

To: tiger mail <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: shift 2.5
From: Scott Lampert <netscott@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:01:13 +0000
ok i looked in the workshop manual,section E page 2 fig 1
nice pic of the trans. so the bearing is held in with the plate that
slides over the input shaft,with the 4 bolts in it?

when i mated my top loader to my 6 bolt housing ( dale mod), i just
bolted them together. i haven't run the car yet but everthing fit, i
think?

i used the stock clutch fork with a stock t.o. bearing. i had to change
the pivot plate that is riveted to the bell housing that the fork rocks
on.

i hope i don't have to pull it all out to fix somthing.

scott
B9472628