RE: Late SV's, Tigers and ride height

To: "'Jay Laifman'" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Late SV's, Tigers and ride height
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:30:00 -0700
Fred Puhn's book, "How to make your car handle", has all the formulas required
to calculate coil spring rates. I can't quote from memory but I could look it up
and get it to you tomorrow. If the answer you get is in the neighborhood of 300
lb/in, then they are certainly Tiger-like springs.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705