Re: inquiry 030299c

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: Re: inquiry 030299c
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 07:40:10 -0800
Larry, et Listers,

Once again, here's the vital info on Dale:

                Dale Akuszewski
                C/O Dale's Restorations
                1482 S. Gage Street
                San Bernardino, CA 92408

Also, for completeness, the phone number there is:

                909-799-2099

Should you want to order any parts, like a new Teflon brake line set,
springs, rear disk brakes, etc., give this number a call and talk with
Dale's assistant, Mark, or leave a message.

Bob

At 07:50 AM 3/2/99 -0500, Wright, Larry wrote:
>I wrote:
>>Dale: The concept of the Tiger community helping out sounds great;
>alas,
>>some of us are too remote, geographically, to contribute much. We can
>>send a get-well card.
>
>Well, I got a card and a stamp; still cannot send it. I lost the e-mail
>I had printed out with the "new" address, could someone re-post it? And
>perhaps the correct spelling of his last name?

snip, snip, snip

>Lawrence R. Wright
>Purchasing Analyst
>Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
>lrw@aop.com
>Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com