Re: Luggage rack

To: rdmallory@earthling.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Luggage rack
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:12:25 EST
rdmallory@earthling.net writes:

<< You might consider losing the luggage rack...IMHO.

 Wait a minute...
 I got one on my Tiger and like it..... >>

To Doug, and anyone else who I might have offended:
One of the great reasons we own Tigers is to express our enthusiasms outside
the normal envelope, otherwise we would own MGs or Alfas or something...In
other words, we might be classified as an individualistic bunch.
I, personally, don't like the looks of luggage racks, feeling they detract
from the lines of the car with superfluous clutter. Of course, I'm not really
THAT partial to the styling of the Tiger in general. Pleasant, cute, "sporty"
yes; drop dead gorgeous, no. Too much rear overhang (or, the rear wheels are
too far forward), vestigial "fins" etc. will never earn the car a spot in any
museum of art.
Of course, my car is neither for sale or trade...
Mike