Re: Joining Shelby Club?

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Joining Shelby Club?
From: "Louie & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:08:39 -0700
ANd it was Lou Meyers who said " I would never want to get involved with a
woman who would be willing to settle for a loser like me!" which is similar
to what Woody Allen said in Annie Hall. There he is quoted as saying " I
would never want to get involved with a girl older than my daughter" or
something like that.

>Sorry Bob, though you are usually very infallible (not inflatable,) you
>missed this one.>>Groucho Marx said: ".....I wouldn't join any club that
would have me as a>member!"  Probably long before Woody Allen was born.  I
believe this line>came from "A Day At The Races"