Steering Wheel

To: oharajem@free.midcoast.com,
Subject: Steering Wheel
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@mesahq.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:59:13 -0600
I have a new in the box Grant Cobra style wheel. It is mahogany with
aluminum spokes. It has a good size grip , 14" rim and looks very period for
a Tiger or Alpine. It sells new for about $175 plus you have to by the
adapter for your column another $25. By the time you pay your taxes you will
probably be looking at $215. I will sell my wheel and adapter  for $150 plus
shipping in the US.

I also have a solid mahogany dash face that has been planed to the correct
thickness but no holes have been cut for gauges yet. The color and grain are
a near perfect match for the steering wheel. It has not been stained or
varnished yet. I will take $35 plus shipping for it. I know the piece of
wood alone cost at least $35 when I bought it.

Bill Gullatt
Madison, AL