Another Dumb A*sed Question

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Dumb A*sed Question
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:20:18 -0800
I know this subject came up recently here, because I recall someone saying
they had prototyped some neoprene bushings for the front suspension on the
Tiger and that Rick at Sunbeam Specialties would soon have them available.

Question is: per chance, are Delron bushings available from anyone now?

Thoughts on either of these materials and or the applications to our front
ends would be greatly appreciated.  Seems as though Larry has, via his
progress reports, prodded me to take a closer look at tearing my front end
apart.

Thanks in advance to your opinions to myself and the list.

Allan
B9472373