'62 alpine parts car

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: '62 alpine parts car
From: Jeff Hacker <alpine@kiva.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:59:42 +0000
Hi Everybody,

   I have acquired a Series 2 Alpine parts car(rolling chassis). The
Alpine has no title available but the body seems relatively solid accept
for the floors.  It was stripped of all chrome trim and interior before
I got it.   The transmission is still installed but only the engine
block
remains. No glass present. The body is straight and may make a good
autocross car for someone.   There is an aluminum hardtop present,
basically just the shell though.   If anyone is interested in the
complete car , the price is $100.  If no interest in complete car ,
I will part the car before it is send to the junkyard.

thankyou,

jeff
alpine@kiva.net