Re: Cruise (Cruse) Control

To: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cruise (Cruse) Control
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 08:30:13 -0800
Ed,

And thank you Ed for providing yet another opportunity for humor and
frivolity on the List, plus the new word to add to our vocabulary. I had no
idea that cruse was a real word. My dictionary says "A small jar or pot for
holding water, wine, or oil." Sounds like you're going to need one of these
- or maybe three - to take along with you for the 2200 mile trip.

TTFN,

Bob

At 09:45 AM 3/20/99 +0000, Ed Esslinger wrote:
> To All.-- Sorry I misspelled cruise in my subject line, my spell checker
>thought I meant a small vessel!!. But all kidding  aside, I did get some
>good suggestions on installing cruise control. Thanks to all.-- Ed

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com