Clutch slave Bracket

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch slave Bracket
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:50:38 EST
Hi Tigers
 Some while back I contacted the list about interest in a cltutch slave
bracket to fit a 6 bolt I thought might be available thru a Cobra
supplier.That did not pan out. However,I have found a supplier who IS willing
to make a  part similar in style to the original 5-bolt bracket used on Mk 1
and 1a Tigers,but with the bolt battern to fit the later style 6 bolt
bellhousing and blocks and utilizing the original Lucas/Girling slave
cylinder. It will be machined from Billet Aluminum. The projected cost is in
the $ 120-130 price range for the finished item.Please contact me if you would
be interested in such a part.Just trying to gauge potential demand.
My E-mail address is <<FrizBMG@Aol.com>>
Thanks
Tony Frisbey