Re: Selling the Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net, craigorca@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Selling the Tiger
From: "louabbot" <louabbot@mail.ameritel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:52:28 EST
Craig,
To get an official authentication it takes a team of three inspectors which
includes a senior person to look at your vehicle. If they all agree you are
issued a certificate. There are several people on the east coast who are
qualified, but no senior inspector (lives in the west). Arrangements would have
to be made to coordinate this. Anyone could give you an "opinion", but that is
worth nothing. If you want to pursue this, let me know as I do not have the
info here at work on hwo to contact.
Regards.
Lou