Harde recovery

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Harde recovery
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix19.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:22:44 -0700
To all:
Join me in wishing fellow lister Jan Harde a speedy recovery from his back
surgery. He's under the knife as we speak but will be home by the weekend.
His recovery will take at least a couple of months so get ready for lots of
E-Mail.

It is also sad to report that Jan is no longer a Tiger owner, having just
sold his beautiful Mk1A for what I understand to be the highest price for a
Tiger in memory. He is extremely sad, however, to learn that he could have
sold it for even a higher price had he taken the time to convert it to an
Alpine.

Jeff the Tigerman