Re: Race Driver Quiz

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Race Driver Quiz
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:57:30 -0700
Colin,

Happy to hear of your good results with both the test and the Poker Run
Colin!! Now, might I suggest you also discuss with your M.D. the
advisability of installing a nitrous oxide (that's N2O) system in your
Tiger. Now, admittedly, I don't have a lot of expertise in chemistry and
even less in physiology, but I figure with the right mixture of N2O, O2,
and N2, you should be in much better condition to face the rigors of an
extended vintage race. Oh yes, may as well plumb your engine intake as well
while you're at it. BTW, sounds like you lady M.D. needs to cut back on her
own N2O use, as indicated by her "giggling madly" with no apparent provocation.

Brgds,

Bob

At 01:44 PM 4/19/99 -0600, Colin Cobb wrote:
>Hey Bob,
>
>I confess that I, too, did wonderfully well on the test, very nearly
>maxing it, and the program promises that I have "the makings of a
>champeen."
>
>I instantly booked an appointment at my Doc's to again discuss her
>reasons for giggling madly when I ask for clearance to go a-racing. I
>have already explained to her that it is "just vintage racing which is
>really more of a parade than a race." Who knows? Maybe the proof that
>she is depriving the world of a champeen may convince her!
>
>Cheers!
>
>--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
>(Immensely proud that he managed to collect all 5 cards at yesterday's
>Poker Run!)

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com