Translator Link

To: "Sunbeam Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Translator Link
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:03:37 -0700
Thanks to Colin Cobb's quick observation that I didn't include the link I
got from Pete Stanisavljevich....  I guess Colin is wide awake out at Rancho
Cobb, and not just staring at his two Sunbeams....I would be !!!

http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?

It is a pretty neat place.  It caused a lot of laughs here though.  I wrote
3 lines converted to french, and then back to english !!!   Geeez  hadn't
laughed that hard in a long time.  Say good morning to someone, then for a
real laugh say you hate the smell of diapers...When it comes back to
english, it's histerical!...Well You had to be there I guess...No wonder the
french hate us!......Untill someone marches through there country in short
order....

Anyway...Enjoy...If you mention Sunbeam, it will prbably break it up into
sunshine rays or something...

Rich