Re: SVO 302

To: nfgjr@juno.com, mckinsey@texas.net
Subject: Re: SVO 302
From: JMO289@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:26:14 EDT
 <A HREF="http://www2.corral.net/auction/auction.html";>[The Corral] parts</A>
,
<A HREF="http://www.mustangworks.com/";>The Mustang Works Online</A>
<A HREF="http://www.stangnet.com/";>www.stangnet.com</A> ,
<A HREF="http://www.mustangworld.com/";>Mustangworld</A> ,
          For all Tiger listers try these sites for used efi and 5.0 parts.
I've bought a number of parts from the Corral and most people are honest
enough to deal with but as with anything you have to be careful, ask
questions and with big buck items i go through an escrow service in Colorado.
it works well for me. Anyway its another source for parts but youll see some
deals on there and tho they cater to the Mustang crowd some parts such as the
efi stuff are applicable to us. Oh yeh i forgot they also list drive train
stuff .
 Anyways its worth a look.       later Joe Overton