"" PATHETIC!!""

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: "" PATHETIC!!""
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:37:57 -0700
Hi All,

Have you seen the latest and poorest excuse for a newsletter?? almost as bad
as the CAT website, both obviously done by a child or someone that should
not be.

If I sound mad and disappointed I am, I wrote in 6 weeks ago regarding the
Buttonwillow event, and myself and Al Denson (Al more than I) made it VERY
clear that the event is 1/2 donated to Dale Akuszewski, well what do they
do, #1 the news letter (used loosely) is put out less than 1wk. prior.
                                                        #2 the notice NEVER
mentions Dale

And where is there even a note of anyone caring that Dale has been ill ???
There always used to be such a column there...

It follows right in line with no Club interest, and when I say Club I mean
the current regime, than the Seal Beach Concourse that was held this past
weekend, and that was supposedly a Triathalon event, well if so then without
a doubt the President or VP should have been there, neither was as usual.
I think it is time for CAT to disburse their holdings to their members, and
bow out, this is PATHETIC to say the least, what a poor excuse for an
organization, and I have been a member of 20 + such Clubs, I have never seen
anything like this...

Oh well, now as usual I will get the nasty notes, and all the ones that will
say how could I, and we are Wonderful and the best and on and on.

DO NOT BOTHER, I am dropping this membership right now after 11 years in
good standing..

We need an INTERNATIONAL TIGER CLUB, and we all want to see some caring, NOT
beer guzzlers on the cover THANK YOU!!!

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com