Re: Thanks to Chris, C.A.T. Editor

To: "steve sage" <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks to Chris, C.A.T. Editor
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:33:07 -0700
Dear Jane,

Thank You for your well wishes.
I think maybe you are a little mistaken here, I never criticized I only
complimented Norm Millers scoring system from what he was going to use in
Eureka, and after so many months of preparation, Norm was forced to change
the system less than one week prior.
Then your Steve said, maybe I could help out establishing a great Concourse
for Big Bear, I agreed to help, as I have extensive knowledge and many years
of experience in this area.
And again never asked again, same for Jeff Cushing, never asked again.
Now to compliment the editor, I simply asked why was the item about Dale
left out, when I spent weeks making sure this was done correctly, are you
just going to agree in a Stepford manner or can you ever say, you know what,
they messed up.
What you accuse me of trashing you, that is a misstatement.
As to my M/O, yes I am sorry I broke my back a few years ago, and yes I
missed last years, as I was on disability, and once again I have had
surgery, do you like kicking a man when he is down or what.
And on that subject, when did we stop caring and recognizing our #1 resource
our people, when was it mentioned about Dale and his misfortune?? He has
done more than anyone, to get Tigers back on the road again, and we could
like CAT did for years, make a GET WELL mention, just to cheer up a guy that
needs some plain caring.

You amaze me, to my face you are a totally different & and even nice person
??

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com