Re: inquiry 043099b

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 043099b
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 06:54:11 -0700
Larry,

Yes do NOT run without a servo unit, the Lockheed replacement unit is xlnt,
and I do not know which unit these guys sell, nor do I know their history.
Do you have your old unit?? maybe try to get it rebuilt correctly to keep
somewhat original.
Good Luck, and stay well.
And have a GREAT weekend to all...

Warm regards,