Re: Oil Pressure Fluctuation

To: <BlueGolfer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Fluctuation
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:49:48 -0700
Chances are that your pump is fine, and more that likely the gage has taken
a dump, do try hooking up an external gage, and make sure the line to the
gage is clear, without some small debris inside, that could also be the
problem.
If the gage is bad, take it out and send it to our good friend Margaret
Lucas @ MOMA in New Mexico, she will redo for very reasonable price.
Best of luck, as changing an oil pump in the car is a challenge indeed.
Have a GREAT weekend!!

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com