Cheadle-Nats IV over

To: fordnatics@lists.best.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheadle-Nats IV over
From: Fordzrus@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 23:58:50 EDT
We entertained slightly less than 400 folks here today at our annual
get-together and garage show. Just under 20 Tigers were represented amongs
the many shelbys and other interesting Fords. One of my favorites was a 1963
Ford Galaxy with a cammer motor in it. Another was a Rolls Royce with a 460
Ford engine and a jar of grey poupon mustard on the console. This year the
club paid for a catered BBQ for the guests and that really relieved a large
part of the strain. Thanks to everyone who helped but in particular to Scott
Hirose (it should be spelled HEROse) for all of his organizing skills. Thanks
to all of you who came early to set up tables etc. A great Ford day for all
and record attendance.