Fw: Can you give me some advice? Please?

To: <ceder1@sisna.com>
Subject: Fw: Can you give me some advice? Please?
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 15:25:15 -0700
John,

Have you had any luck yet??
It is tricky, but here you go:
stick your hands in back of the center medallion, remove both nuts from the
rear and slip the spears loose, just to give you some working room.
Now get an open end wrench or a short ratchet with a swivel on it, you can
access the bolts that hold the hinges to the hood, loosen and remove them,
do it slowly, and I suggest placing a soft rag all around the hood opening
so you do not bang it up.
Then after the bolts are out, have someone help by pulling the release from
inside, move the hood around and it will pop loose.
John, it is a pain in the ass when it gets stuck, but it is a rather easy
fix.
I wish you good luck, and take your time.

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com
TIGER pages: http://www.monkeybike.com/pinkbunny.html