Re: Not so Hot

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Not so Hot
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 18:06:56 -0400
At 10:10 AM 5/4/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey Jim,
>
>I will wager anyone--yourself included--that  your 351 Tiger is
>considerably faster than your accelerometer indicates. At least 2
>seconds quicker (maybe more like 3) and at least 10 mph faster in the
>1/4.
>
>Throw away the gauge!
>
>Cheers!
>
>--Colin
         I agree with you on the "faster", now that I have solved the clutch
problem by adjusting the push rod length, I will work on a firm mount for
the Gtec Pro next Sunday..Have a trip starting tomorrow morning through
Saturday.  I believe there is nothing wrong electronicly with the
Gtec Pro, just a poor mount design for high acceleration cases.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others