A Tiger owner once more!

Subject: A Tiger owner once more!
From: "Michael M. Kelly" <mcgrathx@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 13:47:52 -0700
Hello again,
     After being Tigerless for more than 20 years, I joined this list a
few months ago
in hopes of finding a suitable car.  I am happy to report that I now
have in my garage
one 1965 Mk1 Tiger.  I purchased the car as a project for my son and me
to rebuild,
restore and it is mostly original and has been authenticated by STOA.
However, I
might have some difficulty beginning the rebuild because it is just
_TOO_ much fun to
drive!!  Having owned 2 tigers previously, I had forgotten what great
cars they are.  I
really enjoy this list and will be asking lots of questions along the
way.  A personal
thanks to Norman Miller for his direction and patience in my pursuit.
Happy tigering
to all!!
Michael