Re: HP, sort of.(non-Tiger)

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: HP, sort of.(non-Tiger)
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:35:10 -0400
At 03:01 PM 5/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>I was skeptical of that weight too. Would be less than half what my Taurus
>weighs. Is it possible you were looking at weight range figures in
>kilograms rather than pounds?
Bob,
 Now that is possible.  If so then the HP reading would be 2.52 X 39
= 98 HP.  However, they did not use KWhr in place of HP.  Of course I
previously had an 83 Mustang that had both metric and US bolts on it.
As I turned the car back in to Hertz I will never know.  In any case,
the car was a slug.  It is sad when you are drag racing and no one passing
you knows it.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others